We might be biased, but we believe Media Shower is perfect for busy marketing managers seeking social media content creation services. We provide an all-in-one platform and a team of award-winning creators that deliver high-quality content efficiently and affordably, without the need for long-term contracts or hires. Click here to see how our platform works.
|Name||Domain Authority (from AHREFS)||Ranking Keywords (from AHREFS)||# of TrustPilot reviews||Avg. TrustPilot review||# of G2 reviews||Avg. G2 review||Score|
Upwork (Our Rating: 4.0)
Upwork is a global freelancing platform where businesses and independent professionals connect and collaborate remotely. It offers a broad spectrum of services, including social media content creation, making it an ideal platform for marketing managers in search of quality content.
- “For three years, I have been working with Upwork as a social media manager. So far, I have had great experiences. Upwork is the best digital marketplace, where businesses and independent professionals connect and collaborate remotely. They are committed to enhancing professional growth in their community.” – TrustPilot
- “I’ve found fantastically qualified people that I love working with for social media content creation and scheduling” – G2
Additional Information about Upwork:
- Cost: The cost varies by freelancer and project, with both fixed-price and hourly options available. There is a standard 3-5% processing fee on all payments. If you are looking for contract work, rates start at $49 per professional per month. If you are looking for full-time help, rates start at $199 per professional per month.
- Years in Business: Upwork has been in business since 2015, following the merger of oDesk and Elance.
- Number of Customers: Upwork serves over 814,000 customers.
- TrustPilot or G2 Rating: Upwork has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 on G2 and 3.7 out of 5 on Trustpilot based on thousands of reviews.
- Social Following: Upwork is well-known on social media with over 313,000 followers on Twitter and millions of followers on LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Good for: Upwork is an outstanding choice for businesses seeking professional services for social media content creation on flexible terms.
- Not for: It may not be the best choice for those seeking in-person collaboration or those who would rather not work with freelancers.
Marketing managers in need of quality social media content will find Upwork a convenient and diverse platform. Its vast global network of freelancers means a multitude of creative possibilities and flexible pricing at your fingertips.
Canva (Our Rating: 3.9)
Canva is a simplified graphic-design tool that utilizes a drag-and-drop interface to provide users with access to a library filled with millions of graphics, fonts, templates, and photographs. It is the perfect tool for creating social media content, presentations, posters, and other visual content. With a suite abundant with versatile features, Canva makes designing accessible and empowers businesses, marketers, and individuals to create stunning graphics without needing extensive design experience.
Here’s what users are saying about Canva:
- “I use Canva to create images for my blog and social media, and I’m really impressed! Canva has made it incredibly easy for me to create high-quality images that look professional and eye-catching. The platform is user-friendly and intuitive, with a wide range of templates, graphics, and other design elements. I appreciate the ability to customize colors and fonts to match my branding. Overall, I highly recommend Canva to anyone looking for a powerful, user-friendly tool for creating beautiful designs. It’s definitely made my life easier, and I’m excited to continue using it for all my design needs!” – Trustpilot
- “I’ve been using Canva for years and feel it’s grown with me and my business. We started small and as we’ve grown we’ve been able to stay with the platform. I love that they stay up-to-date with things like social media graphic sizes and they’ve upped their game with integrations and add-ons. Canva makes it very easy to design gorgeous assets without any technical knowledge. I use it for image editing, resizing, blog graphics, social media posts, print assets, and more.” – G2
Additional Information about Canva:
- Cost: Canva offers both free and paid services. Paid services start at $119.99 per year per person with Canva Pro. It also offers a paid option called Canva for Teams for groups of two or more starting at $149.90 per year for the first five people on the team.
- Years in Business: Canva launched in 2013, giving it 10 years of experience in the creative design space.
- Number of Customers: Canva has over 130 million monthly active users worldwide.
- TrustPilot or G2 Rating: Canva has mixed reviews on TrustPilot and G2 with a rating of 2.6 out of 5 and 4.7 out of 5, respectively. It is worth noting that Canva has 3,000 more reviews on G2 than TrustPilot.
- Social Following: Canva has an outstanding social media presence with over 2 million followers on Facebook, nearly 1.5 million followers on Instagram, nearly 300,000 followers on Twitter, and 500,000 followers on Pinterest. With a following that large, Canva proves that it understands the social media content creation landscape.
- Good for: Canva is an excellent tool for businesses and individuals in need of easy, fast, and aesthetically pleasing graphic design work, particularly for social media content.
- Not for: Users who require very high-end, complex graphic design capabilities may find Canva’s tools somewhat limiting.
For the busy marketing manager, Canva blends ease of use with impressive design capabilities, making it an excellent choice for creating high-quality, engaging content that resonates with audiences on social media. Its overwhelmingly positive user reviews and large customer base testify to its effectiveness and make it worthy of consideration for anyone in need of a streamlined, accessible design tool.
At Media Shower, you get a full content production studio. Extend your team with our award-winning writers, designers, and creators, specialized to your industry. See how it works.
Fiverr (Our Rating: 3.7)
Fiverr is another popular freelancer platform. Services offered on the platform, also known as “gigs,” encompass a broad range of categories such as writing, graphic design, programming, and notably, social media content creation. This platform provides the opportunity for businesses to find and work with talented individuals who can skillfully generate engaging social media content.
Here’s what users have to say about Fiverr:
- “I have been using Fiverr for a while now and it’s one of my favorite online marketplaces. There are a ton of gigs related to internet digital marketing available on Fiverr, from developing digital ads to creating social media content. Each and every one of the freelancers I’ve worked with has been top-notch, and the finished products have always met my expectations. Overall, Fiverr is an awesome resource for anyone looking to get started with internet digital marketing.” – Trustpilot
- “I absolutely love the variety of services that you can find on Fiverr- from graphics to social media, you can find it all. The rating system makes it easy to choose a contractor.” – G2
Additional Information about Fiverr:
- Cost: Fiverr services start as low as $5.
- Years in Business: Fiverr has been in operation since 2010.
- Number of Customers: It has over 4.3 million users around the world.
- TrustPilot or G2 Rating: Fiverr has a solid rating of 3.8 out of 5 on Trustpilot and 4.3 out of 5 on G2.
- Social Following: Fiverr has a strong social media presence with over 1,700 followers on Twitter and millions of followers on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Good for: Fiverr is great for small to medium businesses looking for affordable services, quick turnarounds, and a wide array of skills.
- Not for: Fiverr may not be the best option for large, complex projects that require more nuanced collaboration and long-term partnerships.
Tapping into Fiverr’s extensive network of talented freelancers can enable your marketing team to expand its capabilities with specialized, on-demand social media content creation. This cost-effective and time-efficient solution aligns with the dynamic needs of modern marketing management.
Semrush (Our Rating: 3.1)
Semrush is a comprehensive online visibility management and content marketing SaaS platform. Semrush is known for its advanced features in content creation, social media scheduling, and competitor analysis.
- “As a social media manager, Semrush is a great platform to perform my work. I can schedule posts, access insights, and more.” – G2
- “The Semrush Social Media Toolkit is the best in the business. You always trust Semrush to come up with something special every time and the same is the case with the social media toolkit. I’m using this tool to great effect and it has helped to increase my visibility on social media.” – TrustPilot
Additional Information about Semrush:
- Cost: Semrush offers a range of pricing tiers and add-ons, starting from $119.95 per month for the Pro plan.
- Years in Business: Semrush has been serving customers since 2008, bringing 15 years of expertise to the table.
- Number of Customers: Semrush has been used by over 10 million users worldwide.
- TrustPilot or G2 Rating: Semrush has an average 3.6 out of 5 rating on TrustPilot and an above-average 4.5 out of 5 rating on G2.
- Social Following: Semrush maintains an active and diverse social media presence with about 250,000 followers on Twitter and Facebook, 300,000 followers on LinkedIn, 128,000 followers on Instagram, and 15,000 followers on Pinterest. It also has a well-followed Youtube channel with over 157,000 subscribers.
- Good for: Semrush is particularly beneficial for marketing professionals seeking to gain an edge in SEO, content creation, social media strategy, and competitor research.
- Not for: If you are a small business owner looking for a simple, low-cost tool, Semrush might be more than you need due to its advanced features and pricing.
Leveraging Semrush’s comprehensive tools and resources can help you boost your social media content game to new heights. Its impressive functionality coupled with an industry-earned reputation makes it a formidable ally in any marketing manager’s arsenal.
Hootsuite (Our Rating: 3.0)
Hootsuite is a leading social media management platform that enables businesses to efficiently manage, monitor, and measure their social media efforts across a multitude of networks, all from one dashboard. Providing services in content creation, scheduling, and analytics, it is an ideal tool for marketing managers who want to streamline their social media operations.
Here’s what users are saying:
- “I couldn’t manage our social media program without this tool. It’s easy and reliable. This is the busy general marketer’s best friend. Once a week, I schedule posts across three channels for the coming week and only have to check in once a while.” – TrustPilot
- “I like that it’s a one-stop shop that makes my job easier! You can post across multiple social media networks, boost posts, and even reply to comments. I love that it gives you access to reports. It’s very helpful to see how your posts are tracking. I love that I can create the same post and post it simultaneously across all our social platforms. I also love the feature that allows you to change the image to suit the social network without having to create three separate posts.” – G2
Additional Information about Hootsuite:
- Cost: Hootsuite offers paid services starting at $99 per month.
- Years in Business: Giving it over 15 years of experience in the social media world, Hootsuite was founded in 2008.
- Number of Customers: Hootsuite currently serves over 18 million customers globally.
- TrustPilot or G2 Rating: Hootsuite has mixed reviews on trusted review platforms. It has a 2.3 out of 5 rating on TrustPilot and 4.1 out of 5 on G2. Hootsuite has over 3,000 more reviews on G2 than on TrustPilot.
- Social Following: Hootsuite is highly visible across social media platforms. Its largest audience is on Twitter, with over 7 million followers. It has nearly 1 million followers on Facebook and 500,000 followers on LinkedIn. It is also well-followed on Instagram, TikTok, and Youtube.
- Good for: Hootsuite is a good option for businesses that need help with social media scheduling, content curation, analytics, social listening, and team collaboration.
- Not for: It may not be the best choice for businesses looking for in-depth CRM integration or ultra-high-resolution image uploads.
With the capacity to simplify your social media management and maximize results, Hootsuite delivers a comprehensive suite of services. This platform could be the perfect addition to your marketing toolkit to help you reach new heights in your digital marketing journey.
At Media Shower, we create better social media content and marketing materials everyone loves. Click to learn more.
99designs (Our Rating: 2.6)
99designs is a freelancing platform that specializes in creative design. The company connects businesses with competitive designers to help you find the best design for your social media content needs.
Here are quotes from user reviews:
- “I am so satisfied with my experience. I received over 130 total design options. It was so awesome! My only complaint is that having that many amazing options made it hard to choose. All the designers were amazing and deserved to win! Thank you so much! I will for sure be back.” – TrustPilot
- “We use 99designs for many different projects. I LOVE the multiple designers they give us access to and the creativity. It’s also really simple to use and if you ever have a question the staff is right there to help.” – G2
Additional Information about 99designs:
- Cost: Hiring a designer for your social media content projects starts at $79 with the Bronze package and prices increase as packages become more comprehensive.
- Years in Business: 99designs was founded in 2008, giving it 15 years of experience in connecting businesses with freelance creatives.
- Number of Customers: 99designs connects millions of businesses with talented freelancers. An exact figure is not mentioned on the 99designs website.
- TrustPilot or G2 Rating: 99designs has a rating of 3.7 out of 5 on Trustpilot and 4 out of 5 on G2.
- Social Following: It has an ever-growing online presence with 16,000 followers on Twitter and 95,000 followers on Instagram.
- Good for: 99designs is a good option for businesses seeking a variety of designs from a diverse community of creatives with unique perspectives.
- Not for: It may not be best suited to those with extremely tight budgets, those who require a long-term, dedicated social media team, or those who prefer in-person collaboration.
99designs is a great platform for marketing managers to find and harness the talent of a diverse range of designers who excel in creating engaging social media visuals. The platform’s simplicity, broad designer base, and flexible pricing options make it a tool worth considering for your content creation needs.
Writing Studio (Our Rating: 2.6)
Writing Studio specializes in generating engaging and creative written social media content. This dynamic company understands the unique needs of diverse businesses and has mastered the art of storytelling to propel brands forward. From curating blog posts and articles to creating attention-grabbing social media posts, Writing Studio is committed to helping businesses increase their online visibility and engage their audiences effectively.
- “We use Writing Studio for a variety of projects, and they always provide excellent content for any situation.” – G2
- “It’s hard to find an agency that’s both skilled at what it does and truly cares about its clients. Writing Studio has both of those characteristics. This is why they are the best out there. We use them for all of our writing requirements and recommend them to our own clients.” – TrustPilot
Additional Information about Writing Studio:
- Cost: Pricing starts at $0.20 per word for smaller projects. Writing Studio offers discounted prices for larger projects.
- Years in Business: Writing Studio was officially founded in 2019 by Philip Ghezelbash.
- Number of Customers: Writing Studio has hundreds of customers in over 50 industries.
- TrustPilot or G2 Rating: Although based on relatively few reviews, Writing Studio is very highly rated with 4.7 out of 5 stars on TrustPilot and 5 out of 5 stars on G2.
- Social Following: Writing Studio is not active on social media.
- Good for: Writing Studio is a good choice for businesses looking to boost their social media presence with engaging, custom content.
- Not for: If you are looking for a company that provides additional services outside of content creation such as SEO, web design, or PPC management, Writing Studio is not for you.
Writing Studio is your partner in weaving your brand’s story and amplifying it across various social media platforms. Its expertise and innovative approach can be the catalyst that helps your brand achieve its marketing objectives.
WebFX (Our Rating: 2.4)
WebFX is a digital marketing agency known for delivering comprehensive marketing solutions, including social media content creation services. With a focus on driving results, WebFX has established a reputation for helping businesses increase their online presence, engage audiences effectively, and foster growth.
Here’s what WebFX users are saying:
- “The most helpful aspect of WebFX is their comprehensive approach to digital marketing, which includes a range of services such as web design and development, SEO, PPC advertising, and social media marketing. This allows businesses to receive a customized, full-service solution to improve their online presence and reach their marketing goals. Overall, WEBFX’s comprehensive approach to digital marketing offers businesses a one-stop solution to effectively reach and engage with their target audience online, ultimately leading to increased success and growth.” – G2
- “We hired WebFX because we needed a company to oversee our digital marketing/SEO, social media, and PPC. The people are fantastic. Everyone I’ve worked with at WebFx cares about the work just as much as our team.” – G2
Additional Information about WebFX:
- Cost: Social media pricing with WebFX starts at around $1,400 per month for work with one social media platform. Other platforms can be added for a discounted price. Full social media services begin at $3,000 a month with the Bronze plan.
- Years in Business: WebFX has been in business since 1995.
- Number of Customers: Although an exact number is not listed on its website, WebFX boasts of driving over 7.8 million leads and $3 billion in revenue for clients. This speaks to its massive client base. It also has nearly 30 years in business, giving it ample time to build relationships with thousands of customers.
- TrustPilot or G2 Rating: WebFX holds a 3.2 out of 5 rating on TrustPilot and an impressive 4.8 out of 5 on G2.
- Social Following: WebFX maintains a good following on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn with an average of 22,000 followers across social media platforms. It also has a Youtube channel with over 10,000 subscribers and 300 videos.
- Good for: WebFX is good for businesses looking for a comprehensive, result-oriented social media strategy inclusive of content creation and management.
- Not for It is not the best choice for smaller businesses or startups that may have very limited budgets or those with more localized, smaller-scale marketing goals.
WebFX’s mix of extensive industry experience, remarkable creative prowess, and strong focus on results make it a good choice for marketing managers seeking a reliable partner for their social media content creation needs. As an added benefit, its broad range of services can serve as a one-stop shop for all your digital marketing plans.
At Media Shower, our end-to-end Content Creation Platform streamlines your social media content creation workflow from start to finish. Click for a demo.
Buffer (Our Rating: 2.2)
Buffer is designed to create, manage, schedule, and analyze social media posts across a multitude of platforms. Perfect for businesses and individuals alike, this tool allows users to streamline their social media content creation and management process. Buffer’s services include publishing, analytics, and engagement features, all of which aim to help businesses save time and generate meaningful engagement with their audience.
- “Buffer has grown with me in my career and made it easier along the way. I always say that becoming a social media content creator or curator takes time, but Buffer expedites the human behavior curve, allowing for a seamless addition to any professional’s tech stack. Buffer has been a player in my following growth on my personal LinkedIn and Twitter accounts, with over 5,300 followers. I cannot imagine life without Buffer!” – G2
- “GREAT SITE! Fabulous integration with social media sites.” – TrustPilot
Additional Information about Buffer:
- Cost: Buffer offers a range of pricing options starting from a free plan to more comprehensive business plans that range from $6 per month to $120 per month. Buffer also offers discounts for annual plans.
- Years in Business: Buffer has been serving customers since 2010.
- Number of Customers: Buffer now serves over 140,000 users and has helped over 1 million users since being founded.
- TrustPilot or G2 Rating: Buffer has a 4.3 out of 5 star rating on G2 and a 3.0 out of 5 star rating on TrustPilot.
- Social Following: Buffer has a solid social media presence with activity on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, and Mastodon. Buffer has almost 1 million followers on Twitter alone and averages over 208,000 followers across platforms.
- Good for: Buffer is good for businesses of all sizes that need to manage, schedule, and track the performance of posts on multiple social media platforms.
- Not for: It is not for businesses looking for an all-in-one marketing solution beyond social media, or those requiring advanced customer relationship management features.
Buffer offers a dependable, intuitive solution to your social media management challenges. Streamline your content strategy, save valuable time, and gain crucial insights into your social media performance with this powerful tool. Harness the power of Buffer to connect with your audience more effectively and efficiently.
Later (Our Rating: 1.9)
Later is a social media content creation and management platform specifically designed to simplify the process of planning, creating, and scheduling posts. It offers a unified dashboard where marketing managers can use a content roadmap to visually plan and organize content for Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn, streamline social media strategies, and free up valuable time.
Here are a few quotes from users:
- “Later helps to promote my business in an easy, stress-free manner. It makes posting on social media so much easier. The platform keeps me organized for future posts. LOVE IT! Definitely recommend!” – TrustPilot
- “The layout is what I like best about Later. It is clean and pleasing to the eye, making Later enjoyable and easy to use.” – G2
Additional Information about Later:
- Cost: Pricing at Later begins at $18 per month for the Starter plan and increases with plan complexity. Later offers discounted rates for those who prefer annual billing.
- Years in Business: Later was founded in 2014. Initially operating under the name Latergramme, the company updated its name to Later in 2016.
- Number of Customers: Later serves over 7 million users worldwide.
- TrustPilot or G2 Rating: Later has varied reviews from users with 2.6 out of 5 stars on TrustPilot and 4.5 out of 5 stars on G2.
- Social Following: Later is highly active on social media with thousands of followers on each of its platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. Its most substantial following is on TikTok with nearly 2 million followers. It also has a Youtube channel with over 300 videos.
- Good for: Later is especially good for small to medium businesses, social media marketers, and content creators who need to streamline their content creation and scheduling process.
- Not for: Later may not be ideal for businesses that require more advanced, enterprise-level solutions or those who predominantly use social platforms not supported by Later.
Later is a powerful tool that’s perfect for busy marketing managers who want to streamline their social media efforts, save time, and create engaging content. Its user-friendly platform simplifies and optimizes social media content creation. Later’s additional capabilities give it the edge of being a one-stop solution for social media content creation and management needs.
At Media Shower, you get a full-time content manager, plus a modular team of award-winning content creators, to give you consistency and flexibility for all of your social media content creation needs. Click for a demo.