We might be biased, but Media Shower is the ultimate solution for busy marketing managers in need of top-notch Email Newsletter Services. With our comprehensive SaaS platform, you gain access to an end-to-end content creation workflow, a dedicated content manager, and a team of award-winning creators, all providing cost-effective, flexible solutions to enrich your marketing strategy. Click to learn more.
|Name||Domain Authority (from AHREFS)||Ranking Keywords (from AHREFS)||# of TrustPilot reviews||Avg. TrustPilot review||# of G2 reviews||Avg. G2 review||Score|
Upwork (Our Rating: 4.0)
Upwork connects businesses with a variety of professionals on a flexible and secure platform. Whether you need freelancers for writing, graphic design, programming, or marketing, you can find them on Upwork. With its robust screening process, the platform ensures quality providers who can deliver what you need for your email newsletter campaign.
Here are some quotes from user reviews:
- “Upwork Is the best freelancing marketplace in the world. As a web developer and email marketing expert, I have worked with several clients. Upwork has totally changed my life. Upwork transforms my dreams into pure gold. I am so grateful to Upwork.” – TrustPilot
- “Upwork provides a wealth of freelance and contracting opportunities in my areas of interest (inbound marketing, HubSpot, email marketing, SEO). I like that I always have easy access to such opportunities.” – G2
Additional Information about Upwork:
- Cost: Upwork operates with a flexible pricing model where you can negotiate project rates with freelancers. There’s a standard 3-5% processing fee on payments. Upwork also allows you to hire contractors and full-time employees at the rates of $49 per professional per month and $199 per professional per month, respectively.
- Years in Business: Upwork has been in business since 2015, formed as a merger of two leading freelance platforms, Elance and oDesk.
- Number of Customers: Upwork currently reports serving over 814,000 customers.
- TrustPilot or G2 Rating: Upwork has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 on G2 and 3.8 out of 5 on Trustpilot based on thousands of reviews.
- Social Following: Upwork has a substantial social media presence across multiple platforms with over 313,000 followers on Twitter, over 2 million on LinkedIn, and over 1 million on Facebook.
- Good for: Upwork is excellent for companies looking for specialized talent for one-off or ongoing projects, especially for remote and flexible work arrangements.
- Not for: It is not for businesses that prefer traditional hiring processes or require in-person collaboration.
When looking to scale your email newsletter campaigns with talented professionals, Upwork can provide an effective solution. The platform’s flexibility and wealth of skilled freelancers are just what you need to take your email marketing to the next level.
Fiverr (Our Rating: 3.4)
Fiverr allows freelancers to offer services to customers worldwide. Services offered on the platform include writing, translation, graphic design, video editing, and programming, with a particular emphasis on services relevant to a digital audience, such as email newsletter services.
- “I have done logo designs, sales copy refinement and proofreading, flier design, and email blast design with Fiverr. Everything was done fast, requiring minimal adjustments.” – G2
- “I have used Fiverr for several website projects, as well as email templates and it is AWESOME.” – Trustpilot
Additional Information about Fiverr:
- Cost: Fiverr provides a wide range of pricing that starts at $5.
- Years in Business: Fiverr has been in business for over 13 years since its founding in 2010.
- Number of Customers: Fiverr reports serving over 4.3 million customers worldwide.
- TrustPilot or G2 Rating: Fiverr has a rating of 3.8 out of 5 on Trustpilot and 4.3 out of 5 on G2.
- Social Following: Fiverr has an extensive social following, including 2 million followers on Facebook, 1,700 followers on Twitter, and 1 million followers on LinkedIn.
- Good for: Fiverr is great for businesses that need a quick turnaround for creative and technical services, including email newsletter services.
- Not for: Fiverr might not be the best choice for highly specialized, long-term, or large-scale projects that require consistent engagement with a dedicated team.
Fiverr’s wide range of freelancers and swift delivery provides an accessible and flexible solution that will meet the pace of your dynamic business environment.
At Media Shower, we create better email newsletter marketing materials everyone loves. Click to learn more.
Toptal (Our Rating: 3.3)
Toptal provides a freelancing platform that connects businesses with software engineers, designers, marketers, and business consultants. The platform is well-known for its intensive screening process, accepting only the top 3% of freelance talent. This allows businesses to access a network of highly skilled professionals who can help you create engaging email newsletters.
Here’s what one impressed user has to say:
- “We sourced a top-level UX designer through Toptal. He has worked with us for months to design webpages and email templates. He has been amazing. He brings a real eye for detail. He wants to know about the business and our customers to get the most out of every design. I couldn’t be happier with Toptal because it has an outstanding team that provides outstanding results.” – TrustPilot
Additional Information about Toptal:
- Cost: After an initial $500 deposit, the cost is dependent on the freelancer’s rate.
- Years in Business: Toptal has been in business since 2010.
- Number of Customers: From startups to large enterprises, Toptal has served thousands of customers around the world.
- TrustPilot or G2 Rating: Toptal has outstanding ratings across review platforms. It has a 4.8 out of 5 rating on Trustpilot and 4.7 out of 5 on G2.
- Social Following: With over 500,000 followers on LinkedIn and 384,000 on Facebook, Toptal is well-known on social media.
- Good for: Toptal is an excellent choice for companies seeking high-quality, vetted professionals for their projects.
- Not for: It is not good for businesses with a very tight budget or those who prefer in-house talent.
Toptal provides the ideal platform for finding top-tier professionals who can deliver effective email newsletter services without compromising on quality, to meet your business needs. It has a proven track record of offering remarkable expertise and ensuring customer satisfaction.
FlexJobs (Our Rating: 2.9)
FlexJobs provides a platform where professionals looking for flexible work options can find legitimate opportunities. FlexJobs may not directly offer email newsletter services, but if you’re a busy marketing manager looking to recruit skilled professionals in that area, this platform can be a valuable resource.
Here’s what users are saying about FlexJobs:
- “FlexJobs is great and is well worth the subscription. Having so many different types of jobs available at your fingertips saves so much time.” – TrustPilot
- “This is a very easy service to use, with already vetted job opportunities available. They also have free webinars with companies looking for employees. This company was the perfect resource.” – G2
Additional Information about FlexJobs:
- Cost: FlexJobs operates on a subscription basis. Plans start at $399 per month, with discounts for longer commitments.
- Years in Business: FlexJobs was founded in 2007.
- Number of Customers: The exact customer numbers aren’t publicly available, but FlexJobs serves millions of job seekers and companies globally and has many pages of customer success stories.
- TrustPilot Rating or G2 Rating: FlexJobs has an outstanding reputation across review sites. It has a TrustScore of 4.6 out of 5 on TrustPilot and 4.5 out of 5 on G2.
- Social Following: FlexJobs has one of the most diverse social media presences on this list with activity on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok, and Reddit and an average of 100,000 followers across platforms.
- Good for: FlexJobs is great for companies looking to recruit remote, flexible, or part-time positions.
- Not for: It is not for those looking for in-person, fixed full-time positions or companies strictly hiring for in-office roles.
For the dynamic marketing manager who requires flexibility and access to a vast talent pool, FlexJobs offers an optimal platform for finding skilled professionals, ensuring an efficient recruitment process. Harness the potential of a flexible workforce and gain a competitive edge in your industry with FlexJobs.
Constant Contact (Our Rating: 2.8)
Constant Contact is a leading provider of email marketing services, making it a good candidate for your email newsletter needs. Renowned for its user-friendly interface and wide array of features, this platform allows businesses to manage their email marketing campaigns effectively. Constant Contact offers a range of services from creating professional newsletters, managing contacts, handling signups, and tracking performance. Whether you are a small business owner or a marketing manager in a large corporation, Constant Contact’s tools can help optimize your email marketing efforts.
Reviews from users highlight the benefits of using Constant Contact:
- “We have been a Constant Contact fan for over 20 years. The company has evolved with us to provide us with access to all our clients. We look forward to the next decade of communicating through Constant Contact.” – TrustPilot
- “I like the reach we get with Constant Contact. I also appreciate the reporting back that we get so we can monitor open rates and click-throughs. It shows us tangible data on which messages hit the target and where we need a little more work to get our message across.” – G2
Additional Information about Constant Contact:
- Cost: There are three pricing models available with the most affordable starting from $12 per month.
- Years in Business: Established in 1995, Constant Contact has over 25 years of experience dedicated to creating successful email marketing campaigns.
- Number of Customers: Constant Contact is currently helping over 600,000 customers reach email marketing goals worldwide.
- TrustPilot or G2 Rating: Constant Contact has mixed reviews between TrustPilot and G2. It scores 2.1 out of 5 based on 700 user reviews on TrustPilot and 4.0 out of 5 based on nearly 6,000 user reviews on G2.
- Social Following: Like FlexJobs, Constant Contact has a diverse social media presence. With profiles on Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter, Constant Contact has an average of 81,000 followers across social media platforms.
- Good for: Constant Contact is great for small to medium-sized businesses looking to grow their email marketing efforts without a steep learning curve.
- Not for: It is not the best for large businesses with complex, high-volume email marketing requirements.
Constant Contact’s easy-to-use interface and robust tools can help you to streamline your email marketing efforts, reach more customers, and track campaign performance effectively. The platform may not serve large, complex campaigns as well as other options, but for the majority of businesses, it’s a potent tool to drive email marketing success.
At Media Shower, our end-to-end Content Creation Platform streamlines your content creation workflow, including email newsletter writing and design. Click for a demo.
Brevo (Our Rating: 2.4)
Brevo specializes in providing email newsletter services, designed to streamline and optimize the marketing efforts of businesses of all sizes. With its innovative and intuitive platform, Brevo empowers marketers with the tools they need to effectively create, manage, and track email newsletters, providing comprehensive data analysis to ensure the best possible engagement and conversion rates.
Reviews from users highlight the benefits of using Brevo:
- “I have used various email marketing solutions over the years but always return to Brevo. They are so much more user-friendly than others I’ve tried. The free option is great for startups and small businesses and you can migrate to a subscription as you grow.” – TrustPilot
- “The part of Brevo is the user interface and ready-made templates through which we can easily create a perfect email marketing campaign. With the Brevo email marketing application, we can easily send the newsletter and other promotional offers to new and existing customers. This tool helps us to get a lot of sales via email marketing campaigns. Also, the pricing plan offered by Brevo is affordable and competitive.” – G2
Additional Information about Brevo:
- Cost: Brevo offers a variety of pricing tiers, starting at a free basic plan and scaling up according to business needs.
- Years in Business: Originally known as SendinBlue, the digital marketing company merged with Newsletter2Go and rebranded as Brevo in 2020. Including its time as SendinBlue, the company has been in business since 2012, giving it over 10 years of experience in the digital marketing space.
- Number of Customers: Brevo serves over 500,000 customers in 180 countries.
- TrustPilot or G2 Rating: Brevo has an impressive rating of 4.4 out of 5 on TrustPilot and 4.5 out of 5 on G2.
- Social Following: Brevo has a well-rounded social media presence, with over 7,700 followers on Instagram, 30,000 followers on LinkedIn, 36,000 followers on Facebook, and 15,000 followers on Twitter. Brevo also has a well-followed Youtube channel where it features an email marketing course and information about the recent merger.
- Good for: Brevo is excellent for businesses looking to improve their email marketing strategies, increase engagement, and track the success of their campaigns in an easy-to-use platform.
- Not for: It may not be for businesses that have a lower focus on email marketing, or those seeking a free service with advanced features.
Brevo’s strong track record and comprehensive suite of tools make it a highly effective solution for marketing managers seeking to enhance their email newsletter performance. Its user-friendly interface, alongside easy-to-read analytics and high customer satisfaction ratings, places Brevo as a frontrunner in the email marketing service industry.
MailChimp (Our Rating: 2.4)
MailChimp, also known as Inuit MailChimp, is one of the world’s leading marketing automation platforms and email marketing service providers. Its all-in-one platform provides businesses with the opportunity to automate their email marketing process, deliver engaging emails, and track performance. It also offers capabilities in areas like audience segmentation, campaign design, analytics, and more.
Here’s what users are saying about MailChimp:
- “Mailchimp is easy to use which takes a lot of the stress out of sending a newsletter to a large group of people. The templates and design options greatly helped the information stand out. Mailchimp allows us to organize email addresses into categories based on different criteria. This allows us to send targeted information.” – G2
- “It’s the best mailing software. I’m a free user and I appreciate all the benefits of MailChimp. It is a great tool for marketing. High recommended for newsletter marketing!” – TrustPilot
Additional Information about MailChimp:
- Cost: MailChimp offers a Free plan, as well as Essentials, Standard, and Premium paid plans ranging from $13 to $350 per month.
- Years in Business: MailChimp was founded in 2001.
- Number of Customers: MailChimp serves more than 12 million businesses.
- TrustPilot or G2 Rating: MailChimp has varied ratings on review platforms. It has a 4.3 out of 5 rating on G2 based on over 12,000 reviews and a 1.4 out of 5 on TrustPilot based on over 600 reviews.
- Social Following: MailChimp has 14,7000 followers on Pinterest, 180,000 followers on LinkedIn, nearly 200,000 followers on Instagram, over 260,000 followers on Twitter, and 500,000 followers on Facebook. It also has a Youtube channel that has videos on several subjects including podcasts, interviews, and classes.
- Good for: MailChimp is a good option for businesses of all sizes looking to automate their email marketing processes and track their campaign performances.
- Not for: It is not best suited for those who desire extensive customer service options or those who prefer a more basic email marketing tool without many extra features.
MailChimp serves as a comprehensive and powerful tool that provides detailed analytics, automation, and design capabilities to optimize your email marketing efforts. If you’re a marketing manager seeking to enhance your email outreach strategy while gaining valuable insights about your audience’s engagement, MailChimp could prove an invaluable resource.
Freelancer (Our Rating: 2.3)
Freelancer connects businesses with skilled freelancers. It caters to a broad array of services, including email newsletter creation. The platform allows businesses to post projects and hire individuals to work on specific tasks, helping companies scale efficiently while minimizing costs.
Quotes from user reviews:
- “Freelancer offers competitive rates and lots of good freelancers are available. I have used them for multiple tasks like data entry, marketing, and SEO. It is always very helpful.” – TrustPilot
- “Freelancer provides access to millions of creatives around the world who offer their skills on demand. This makes it easy for me to hire experts such as graphic designers, blog editors, and PR outreach specialists. Hiring them increases my productivity, capacity to make the most of marketing efforts, and my ability to grow the company’s presence online.” – G2
Additional Information about Freelancer:
- Cost: Freelancers offer variable pricing depending on freelancer rates.
- Years in Business: Founded in 2009, Freelancer has been in business for 14 years.
- Number of Customers: Freelancer currently serves over 67 million registered users.
- TrustPilot or G2 Rating: Freelancer has a 4.3 out of 5 rating on TrustPilot based on nearly 12,000 user reviews and 3.9 out of 5 on G2.
- Social Following: Freelancer has one of the stronger social media presences on this list with thousands of followers on platforms like Twitter and LinkedIn, and over 2 million on Facebook.
- Good for: It is good for companies looking to outsource email newsletter content creation to freelancers with different skills, expertise, and pricing options.
- Not for: It is not for businesses that prefer to work directly with established marketing agencies or those who prefer in-person communications.
For marketing managers seeking flexibility, efficiency, and a broad selection of talent for their newsletter services, Freelancer serves as a powerful tool. This platform simplifies the process of finding and managing talent and offers a flexible solution to the ever-changing demands of today’s digital marketing landscape.
At Media Shower, you get a full content production studio. Extend your team with our award-winning writers, designers, and creators, specialized in your industry. See how it works.
MailerLite (Our Rating: 2.1)
MailerLite is a user-friendly email marketing solution designed to help businesses of all sizes create, send, and automate personalized email newsletters. Known for its simplicity and effectiveness, MailerLite offers a comprehensive variety of features including drag-and-drop email builders, a rich text editor, a custom HTML editor, a landing page builder, a pop-up customizer, and embedded forms that can assist in creating effective email campaigns.
Here are a few quotes from users:
- “The service reps at MailerLite are fantastic! I’ve been able to create a landing page and start a professional-looking newsletter with no prior experience.” – TrustPilot
- “Before using MailerLite we had to create a weekly newsletter by hand, using a lot of time and resources to have it done on time. Setting up, doing the job, and getting it automated for future deliveries was so easy using MailerLite.” – G2
Additional Information about MailerLite:
- Cost: MailerLite offers a free version for up to 1,000 subscribers and paid plans starting at $9 to $19 per month. As your subscriber base increases, so does the price of the paid plans.
- Years in Business: It began as a web design agency in 2005 but shortly found its niche in email marketing in 2010 and rebranded under the name MailerLite.
- Number of Customers: MailerLite has an international team that serves 1,442,296 customers worldwide.
- TrustPilot Rating or G2 Rating: MailerLite has a TrustPilot score of 4.6 out of 5 and a G2 rating of 4.7 out of 5, both based on about 800 reviews.
- Social Following: MailerLite has over 20,000 followers on Facebook, about 8,000 on Twitter and Linkedin, and nearly 6,000 followers on Instagram. It also has a Youtube channel with tutorials and updates for those interested in MailerLite services.
- Good for: It is a good option for small to medium businesses looking for an affordable, easy-to-use email marketing tool with great customer support.
- Not for: It is not for enterprises that require advanced segmentation and personalized automation features. Although it can work for larger businesses, it is better suited for small to medium businesses.
MailerLite’s simplicity, affordability, and intuitive design make it an effective choice for businesses of most sizes that want to build and maintain meaningful connections with their
99designs (Our Rating: 2.0)
99designs connects businesses with talented freelance designers. Ready for any design project, including an email newsletter design, 99designs has a community of professional designers at your fingertips. The user-friendly interface, a powerful set of tools, and effective communication mechanisms streamline the design process and make getting the best designs for your project a hassle-free experience.
- “I was very pleased with the process all the way through to the finished product. Complete satisfaction.” – TrustPilot
- “99designs is one of our secret weapons. The best thing about 99designs is the quality of talent on the platform. Other gig-based platforms have a wide range of talent, but 99designs trends towards the higher end.” – G2
Additional Information about 99designs:
- Cost: Hiring a designer for an email newsletter project starts at $249 for the Bronze package and increases for more intricate packages.
- Years in Business: Founded in 2008, 99designs is a 15-year-old business as of 2023.
- Number of Customers: 99designs has served millions of customers worldwide. Although an exact number is not mentioned on its website, its substantial customer base speaks for itself.
- TrustPilot or G2 Rating: 99designs has an average rating with a TrustScore of 3.7 out of 5 on Trustpilot and 4 out of 5 on G2.
- Social Following: The platform has a notable online presence with 16,000 followers on Twitter and over 95,000 followers on Instagram.
- Good for: 99designs is ideal for businesses of all sizes looking for a wide array of design services, including email newsletter designs.
- Not for: It may not be the best fit for those with a very tight budget or those who prefer to work in person with local designers.
As a busy marketing manager, 99designs offers a time-saving, high-quality solution for your email newsletter design needs. This platform offers a seamless, efficient, and creative experience that will enable you to get the perfect design for your email newsletter.
At Media Shower, you get a full-time content manager, plus a modular team of award-winning content creators, to give you both consistency and flexibility. Click for a demo.